Tuesday, May 01, 2007

an angel

One thing I love about Father is how He works in our lives in the most creative and unexpected ways. Several weeks ago my brother invited me to visit him in New York where he was directing a television pilot for ABC. I arrived in New York on Tuesday evening, March 20, and he took me to an underground Mexican restaurant for dinner with some of the cast and producers. One member of the cast, a young lady from Brooklyn, showered me with warmth and kindness throughout the evening. Father touched my heart through her sweetness and awakened me to the possibilities that lie ahead in Him. As winter turned to spring in that busy New York restaurant, Father began to melt away the rejection and doubt I've felt in seeing my marriage dissolve. If I didn't know better, I'd say I was touched by an angel.

- Lindsay

Live free! Live in Daddy's affection!

No comments: