Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the shack

Tonight I finished one of the most incredible works of literature I have ever read. The Shack unveils the heart and nature of God like few books I’ve ever read. It elicits tears and laughter, wonder and worship. It faces the hard questions of life head-on, and challenges the reader to go beyond conventional religious thinking. It beautifully captures the tender, loving heart of God in the midst of tragedy and suffering. The sweet breath of God emanates from its pages. I came away from The Shack with a very real sense that I had been privy to some of the most intimate moments between Father, Son, and Spirit. If you are longing to know God in a deeper way, this book is a must!

Click The Shack to order

- Lindsay

Live free! Live in Daddy’s affection!

No comments: